DCSIMG

Pan fire in Halifax

editorial image

editorial image

Fire crews were called to and adress in Halifax amid reports of a flat fire.

When they turned up to Ryburn House at 7.40pm yesterday (Wednesday) it turned out to be a smoke-only kitchen fire caused by a pan that had been left on the stove and completely dried out.

A crew from Halifax used two pumps to clear the smoke.

West Yorkshire Fire Service encouraged residents to regularly check their fire alarms.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page