DCSIMG

Fridge freezer on fire in Lightcliffe

editorial image

editorial image

An electrical fault caused a fridge freezer to catch alight in Lightcliffe this morning (Tuesday).

Fire crews from Brighouse and Odsal attended the incident at a house on Wakefield Road at 3.30am.

The used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to extinguish the fire which was described as “minor”.

Nobody was injured in the incident.

The occupants, who were out of the house when firefighters arrived, had been alerted to the fire by their smoke detector.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page