Deadline for Child of the Year extended
THE deadline for this year’s Child of the Year has been extended for an extra week.
Readers are asked to send in their pictures rather than attending a photo session.
The entries will be printed in the Brighouse Echo next Thursday, November 15, and voting will begin.
Who will be crowned this year’s winner will be down to readers. There is a chance to win a three or four night break to Pontins and various other prizes will be available.
Pictures can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Brighouse Echo Child of the Year, Halifax Courier Buildings, King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SF.
There is no age categories in this year’s competition.
The winner will be revealed on December 13.
- GCSE results for Brighouse High
- Calderdale Heritage walks reveal estate’s historic past
- Former RAF man drank 12 pints before London Marathon
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- High UK child death rates unfairly blamed on GPs
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: North east