Licensing lads enjoying a day out

Brighouse & District LVA 7 July 1958
Brighouse & District LVA 7 July 1958

There have been many changes in the licensing trade since these members of the Brighouse and District Licensed Victuallers Association went on their annual trip. Here they are posing for this photograph outside the premises of Arthur Guinness Son & Co Park Royal Brewery on July 7, 1958.

A number of pubs have disappeared since 1958 in and around the Brighouse area – Round House Inn; Clifton Arms; Royal Hotel; Stott’s Arms just to name a few. But who are these men - can anyone identify which pubs they ran?